Cookies - This website uses some advertising cookies to improve its performance.

Castello Tuštanj

The castle was erected in 1490, but gained its present appearance in the 17th century. It was named after the tufa stone. It is the only castle in Moravska region which has never been damaged. It is famous for the 400-year-old linden tree and the 300-year-old sycamore tree, growing near the entrance. The castle contains original furniture, porcelain, clay stoves and coffered floor. In the summer, the castle hosts various events and its premises are also used as a venue for weddings in court style.

Web site production