Cookies - This website uses some advertising cookies to improve its performance.

Castello Soteska con padiglione giardino "Hudičev turn"

The old manor Soteska was abandoned in the 16th century. The new manor was built instead, on the river terrace on the left bank of the river Krka. The manor was burnt down in 1943 by the partisans, and the remains were then used as a quarry by the local populace. Fortunately, the Monument Protection Law saved the manor from its complete destruction. In the manor's vicinity stands a pavilion, called Hudičev turn, which allegedly got its name (The Devil's Tower) from the debauched entertainment organised in the pavilion by the nobility.

Foto: Klemen Urbančnik

Castello Soteska con padiglione giardino "Hudičev turn"

Offerenti alloggio nella regione

Web site production