Cookies - This website uses some advertising cookies to improve its performance.

Crkva sv. Ladislava u Beltincima

The Church of St. Ladislav is one of the most important architectural monuments from the second half of the 19th century in the Prekmurje region. It was erected in 1742, but was later renovated by the architect Max von Ferstl from Vienna. The most interesting is the little altar with the relief of Virgin Mary. A copy of the St. Theodor column and a Venetian fountain are on display not far from the church.

Web site production