Cookies - This website uses some advertising cookies to improve its performance.

Oplotniški Schloss

The manor was built in the 11th century. It was the home of the Carthusian monks for around 600 years. The manor was subjected to the process of nationalisation in 1945. The most interesting is the chapel with a well preserved stucco on the ceiling. It belongs among the most quality works of such type in the Styria region. Also interesting is the forged barrier, which presents a fine example of the blacksmith art from the 17th century.

Web site production