Cookies - This website uses some advertising cookies to improve its performance.

The area by the river Krka had already been settled during the period from the 10th century BC until the end of the Roman Empire. It was granted the city rights in 1365 by the Hapsburg Duke Rudolph IV, who named the city Rudolph's Peninsula. The name Novo Mesto came into use in the 18th century. During this time, the city also became the economic and cultural centre of the Dolenjska region.

Anbieter von Unterkünften in der Region

Web site production